The Republican Party of the 62nd Assembly District of California is a volunteer organization made up of elected members of the Republican Party Central Committee that live in the 62nd District. This District consists of the following cities and neighborhoods:
Alondra Park, Centinela, Del Aire, Del Rey, El Segundo, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Lawndale, Marina Del Rey, North Gardena, Playa Del Rey, Playa Vista, Venice, West Athens, and Westchester.
We are a part of the California Republican Party and of the Republican Party of Los Angeles County (RPLAC).
The Mission and Purpose of the Republican Party of the 62nd Assembly District is to advance the principles, ideals and policies of the Republican Party, and to aid in the election of Republican candidates for public office.
We fulfill those objectives by:
- Encouraging Republican voter registration
- Promoting candidate recruitment and development
- Promoting an informed electorate
- Publicizing and aiding activities of volunteers and candidates
- Getting Republican voters out to vote
- Providing volunteers to support Republican candidates
- Supporting local volunteer Republican clubs
Elected Members (Officer Role):
Denny Schneider (Chairman)
Marc Rener (1st Vice Chairman)
Julius Wilson (2nd Vice Chairman)
Robert Foster (Secretary)
Barbara Ford (Treasurer)
Al Hernandez (Ex-Officio)
Carl Davis (Honorary Member)
Dan Reid [Rener]
James Spencer [Ford]
John Webster [Wilson]